Wednesday, December 5, 2012

December Daily - Title Page

Like I said in my last post I am already behind in my December Daily. The problem started with the album cover. I ordered the Acorn Avenue Wood Veneer by Crate Paper because they had a cute little deer in them but they haven't arrived yet. So because the cover wasn't done I kept putting it off. Well they still aren't here so I have to start or I will be doing it in November next year like last years.

So even though I am off to a slow start I do have all my photo's organised and edited so that is a start and I completed the cover page. I am using a Simple Stories 6x8 album which is a good size for me to work with because it's not too small. 


I used silver POW paper and cut the frame and numbers with my silhouette. The main paper I am using is Christmas Cheer by Lily Bee but I will be mixing others in and of course the trees are Studio Calico. 

If you are doing a December daily please feel free to leave a link in the comments so I can come over and check it out. 

Thanks for stopping by, 

5 comments:

  1. That cover is fabulous! Great use of your Silhouette.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow - what a fabulous cover! love that die cut!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool using the negative look on it

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow that pow paper rocks here! love it
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I read each and every one and appreciated them so much.