Powered by Blogger.

Long time no see...

I am sure you are all rushing around busy for Christmas and here has been no different. I have been busy shopping, baking and all the other things that go with the festive season.

I was hoping to share some more of my DD with you all but I just haven't had a chance to photograph it properly so I am just posting some Instagram photos to give you a peek.


I am so glad I used an album with page protectors this year, I think that has helped me a lot to keep organised. Also I am absolutely LOVING the vellum numbers from the Crate Paper Sleigh Ride Collection. 

As I am one to leave things to the last minute I have decided to have a go at "auditioning" for the ScrapFriends Design Team I have never tried out for a DT before but I have high hopes for myself for the New Year so I thought I may as well give it a go :)


Hope you all have a wonderful, happy and safe holidays and that all your Christmas wishes come true,

Love from Harry &









4 comments

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I read each and every one and appreciated them so much.