1. Moved to Melbourne
2. Started University
3. Finally got a "real" camera - I have wanted an SLR since I was a teenager (before digital was even an option)
4. Read 36 books on my kindle (some were paperbacks, I will never completely give up books)
5. Dyed my hair back bright read for the first time in almost 10 years.
6. Ate out at lots of fabulous places
7. Met the lovely Miss Tan
8. Took my dad to see The Mousetrap (it's an Agatha Christie play that has been running in London since he was a child and he always wanted to see it so we were lucky to get tickets when it toured down under)
9. Went to the Melbourne Cup (and made my own hat!)
10. Started up my Etsy shop
11. My darling Tabby passed away at 15 years old. She was such a darling.
12. I joined the world of technology with a mac and an iphone5
Hope you are having a great week,