Powered by Blogger.

Sketchabilities 98

Today is my last reveal for the Sketchabilities DT. I have had so much fun during my term with them and have been able to work with some wonderful designers. The last sketch was such a lovely one that I wanted to use it for a layout in my family tree album which I am putting together. 

This photo is of my grandparents on their wedding day in 1939. The original photo had some scratches and marks so I worked on it in photoshop to clean it up a bit. My grandmothers wedding dress was "delphinium blue" so I decided to use some blue to life the page a bit, the fabric strips and flower are from the Pink Paislee Artisan Collection and I just used some diluted mists to colour them and also the doily. As you know I am not one for a lot of journaling because I really don't like my handwriting but for a family tree album there has to be lots of journaling so I have tucked it into the Fancy Pants pocket under the photo. As well as full page layouts like this I am also using divided pages for photos, journaling and snippets. 

This weeks sponsor for the challenge is C'est Magnifique Kits who are generously giving away one of their kits valued at $40.00. To play along head over to the Sketchabilities blog and link up your creation.

Have a wonderful weekend, 

3 comments

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I read each and every one and appreciated them so much.