Tuesday, January 20, 2015

It's A Guy Thing

Two posts in one day, I am getting a bit crazy here! So the current Wednesday Challenge theme over at Simon Says Stamp is "It's a guy thing" which is a real challenge for me but I thought I would give it a go and made a boy card for a change.
I am loving my new Stampin' Up Cheerful Critters and thought a little bear would be perfect. The sentiment is from a Simon Says Stamp set and I decided to use woodgrain and grey card as my base to keep it feeling masculine. 

Thanks for stopping by,



3 comments:

  1. A fabulous card Manda, A great design and woodgrain cardstock.......your image is adorable and lovely details!!

    Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Manda - love the woodgrain background.
    Thanks for taking the time to play along with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Hugs
    Caryn xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I read each and every one and appreciated them so much.