Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Lucy Loo Song For Tears

The last week has been a whirlwind and while I have been making some cards I haven't had time to sit down and do any blogging (I really need to make better use of my new planner!).

Today there is a new Lucy Loo release over at The East Wind  and I cannot even tell you how much I love this image! It is called Lucy Loo Song For Tears and she is just so pretty.

Here is a card I made using her:

As I said I love the image but I wasn't sure how I was going to use it, I was thinking an art journal page but when I was glancing around my desk I spied a little I MISS YOU stamp and it all just came together - I love it when they happens. I even had the pink heart pre-cut and decided to utilise that.
I wanted to add some interest around the edge of the card so I use a stitched die from Lawn Fawn to finish it off. I really love how this came out.

Thanks so much for stopping by, 
Supplies used:


2 comments:

  1. wow that is amazing,...go you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I read each and every one and appreciated them so much.