Sunday, January 11, 2015

Wishing You Joy

Today I made a card for the new Muse Challenge #99. The muse card is from a lady called Vicki who has made this beautiful card:
I took my inspiration from the circle and also the shaker component for my card. For the sentiment I used by brand new Simon Says Stamp - Wishing & Sending Stamp Set. 

At the moment I only have a plain circle die so to add a bit more interest to the white card I dry embossed it with my Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder.

I am also entering this in the Color Throwdown Challenge #324 which is why I decided to incorporate the black base, I think it makes the card very striking. 
Thank you so much for visiting,


6 comments:

  1. Love your shiny stars - they are a really fun shape and add so much to this! So glad you joined us at Muse this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun with the stars. I like that you used the embossing "since u have no other punches" - THAT is my motto for 2015 - Make It Work -- and you did fabulously! :) Thanks so much for joining me over at Muse!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute shaker Manda. Love the script word. Thank you for playing along with us at The Color Throwdown.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful shaker card and a great way to highlight the throwdown colors! So glad you were able to join us in this week's challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I read each and every one and appreciated them so much.